Friday, August 7, 2009

Best Mascaras

What's your favorite mascara?

Be one of the first to rate the top 5 mascaras!

1. Chanel Inimitable
Chanel Description: A sophisticated formula and unique brush design combine to lengthen, plump and curl, delivering lush, long-wearing colour so precisely that each lash, even the finest, is perfectly defined and separated.
$30 at uma.chanel.com

2. Dior Diorshow Mascara … (my personal favorite!)
$24 at Sephora
Sephora Description: A cult-followed mascara that leaves lashes ultra thick, long, and curled.

3. Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Sephora Description: The ultimate instant-volume mascara for lash drama.
$24.50 at Sephora

4. Lancome Fatale Mascara
Sephora Description: Sculpt your lashes with exceptional volume.Glamorous lashes to die for.
$23 at Sephora

5. Givenchy Phenomen’Eyes Mascara
Sephora Description: A revolutionary new mascara designed to grip at lashes starting at the roots.
$28 at Sephora

3 comments:

  1. Dior Show Mascara is my favorite as well! I know my friend Jean Prentice loves the Maybelline New York in the pink tube. Has anyone ever tried Bobbi Brown mascara? I was not a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havent tried the BB yet but really like YSL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink mascara is Great Lash Mascara by Maybelline. It was just voted by Glamour Magazine as the best mascara in a drugstore. Personally, I do not like this mascara. It gets all over my eyelids when I try and apply it. However, most make-up artists use this mascara.

    ReplyDelete